Sunday 27 February 2011

The 7th rehearsal

My weakest performance thus far... After making changes, and not once practice with full band, the out come sucks. Senior sorta wanna shoot us as he said this was the performance worth to be shot gao gao. Everything was a mess. But after the rehearsal, he approached me and asked about it. I was glad that he did so...at least he know the reason behind it... 

I was very emo the whole journey back to my room. But two things cheer me up. A composer friend of mine ask me to write lyric for his song. Hmm, I really think I need more homework on this as I still have not finish Tracie's song. At 1st, I was quite dry with idea but now it really about time... I hardly have time even for thesis. So, you gotta wait abit longer lo... Paiseh a. Then, the same senior in rehearsal find me at FB chat box. He would like me to sing a demo after NTLP. If he got the right song, he would like me to try it... He asked if I have ever sing at cafe or anything as such which drives my curiosity. He said it was a waste that I'm not one as I have a great voice. It is a sweet compliment on such emo night =) 

It's good to know that I improved and there is someone out there who likes my voice

No comments:

Post a Comment