Monday 14 February 2011

14 Feb

After a huge family gathering themed abalone feast at my house on the 13th of Feb, I knew I wouldn't have the mood for the next day. My plan to finish off my reading and thesis editing was disrupted knowing I have to be the slave of the day. Lol... Ok, not that bad seriously.


1st time seeing such huge abalone with its perfectly still intact shape. I have a big family, including all my father's 6 siblings. Not all present that day though. It was a sudden celebration. To everyone surprise I'm a potential cook yea~ I lost in gamble...to all grandmas... > <


ALright... back to day 14 of the month Feb. Back to UKM in the evening. Nobody ajak and I x mau ajak anyone. So out of desperation, me and my gals sprung up a plan, dinner with steaks.U noe, stuck in uni without a plan at Valentine's Day sucks.


Plan was disrupted though. At 1st, Balakong, but rain was too huge, thunder banging everywhere, and the road was very jam. We switched plan. Thought of going sg. Chua. Same things happen... I was getting moody. Then, to prevent more misery, I suggested we go find makan at Bangi instead. Seriously, 3 years here but I havent really been exploring the place. Eventually, we end up at Secret's Recipe. An idea came upon, Saukheng said, why don't celebrate Fang bday... which was long ago. The original bday celebration was a great plan. Somehow got disrupted by exams and stuff.


So, all 4 crazy gals order steaks, a chocolate sundae (was supposed to have a banana split,~ no banana wa> lame o), and 3 pieces of cakes....I know, chunks of fats and more accumulation to stuff into my coronary capillaries. 


I was so bitter I need lotsa sugars...Haha... A perfect reason to every scoop of regrets and guiltiness into my bloody mouth. I lost to temptations. 


Thanks gal for all the love you have given me.Genuine and never once taken back, and it's real where the lil cupid never once do me justice. HAHAHA


Mend my broken heart you bitchy baby... Wear you diaper right =')

1 comment: