Wednesday 9 February 2011

Most people wanna state their point of view, almost instantly, at all times and come clean about it for good. I am one of this kind, sometimes.... but I'm more like a blogger now that I no longer wanna talk that much and rather listen more to others. 

And then write the shit out of all stuff I wish I could have said but choose not to.

I wish i could shout out loud and tell the world how much 

> I love GLEE and I what know about em

> I am proud of Jess Lee whenever I heard ppl praising her

> I wanna perform right now

> I wanna finish my THESIS and my labwork

> I want U to be my Valentine...impossible.

Impossible!!!!

Damn, I'm still not sleepy. Did I slept too much or Is teh tarik more effective than coffee? Sei for mou... 2morrow go fishing in class again lo... *Canto Translation*

Shitty JC, I can blog for hours but not doing the same for all other works....Awh, the stu new shoes make my toes filled with swollen watery dots... HAHA... sui pok in canto, how is it call in english? Damn Vocab! Damn u wawa shoes...

1 comment: