Wednesday 9 February 2011

Tribute to you....

TMT, my beloved coursemate... A soulmate... =)

One of the few I can talk in Cantonese with... I think my PDF file contain all my heartfelt to you more than I ever told you b4... So, to simplified it all, I can only wish a very happie blessing bday and I love you~ 

then & now
& always US
Curi from Jayne2....haha... They don't really post photos in FB. So, I snatched one XD
*
*
*
Another girl I wish to say happie bday to is my dearest Saik Hooi Ling


Since you moved out and then Internship, I still haven't really feel there is something missing. Until we meet each other again for NTLP 14. There is this familiarity I missed so dearly. Glad that you still come back for it or else, I wonder how am I suppose to meet you in the nearest time. I'm not ready to wave goodbye and to tell you that i'll meet you soon cuz i know it will be difficult. 

 Remember this?
hahaha...omg for goodness sake, ignore the hat pls

Recalling our past times, there were plenty of memories we can laugh about. Eg. you always lock yourself out in your own room XD in towel once ite....XDXDXD... I'm not sure how much u remember us, but me being able to recall stuff about us meaning that you are someone I care dearly. 

This pic seriously dun do our beauty justice lo XD

You have been supportive of me when I was most down in NTLP12. We have been in the same PT program for consecutively 2 years. Then, we rocked the stage again for NTLP13. I missed the time we harmonize background for Siewin's song all the way back to UKM at midnight on ur motor. Then we continue this, singing aloud in the bath room...thinking back, we were pretty insane, weren't we?

then & now

I always feel that U, siewin and I are like the chipmunks... =) I cannot not think of you when I'm with Siewin. and vice verse...

The most touching one was when you sent me the medicine right after you know I twisted my arm.That was one drop of compassionate into one of my darkest periods in UKM. 

Deary, 

I still remember how we met in 1st year. A fren of rommie and then we bump in PT then NT, again. I remember the 1st time we chat in MSN, and u said hopefully we can always be like this... Happie that you find you passion, happie that you found love and most importantly, happie bday dearest....Im proud to say out loud that

'Hey, that's my bestie you're talking about!!'

Cuz you are one kind soul I found =)




No comments:

Post a Comment