Sunday 29 August 2010

story teller

Today was a very long day...

2day was the 2nd day of camp peserta but it wasn't as hectic as last year camp. This year though less people but the whole progression was a relax one. All we have is time.... We have got so much of time that none of the tcher is willing to lose their patience.... yet. 

2 pieces of dance is completed. 2more have just started 2day... It's quite regrettable for me that i will not be selected to dance partnering. I am not in the right size and there ain't lotta guys that could support my weight. And definitely I am not stable enough to support my partner. This year, alotta props added into the dance. 2 dances from Bangi groups involve cloths... handkerchief...if you must say... A slightly traditional piece during a marriage celebration. Another one will be the finale piece, where we will use ribbon. Wah.... another new technique... 

KTSN groups will be playing around with cloth too...bigger soft cloth and chair.... my god... i love the the chair dance. Well, not the one in your mind now... not a hot dance. In fact, a very emotional dancing... Imagine that! Exciting huh....come Watch us in action on 10/10/10....

Interesting date

2day ain't alot of fun... apart form PT dancing, i was back to room feeling terribly achie and tired. Was scared by monkey again. This time 3 altogether munching a book of bread. Since i was almost half eye-closed while coming down the stairs for a laundry job, i suddenly heard snaring... so loud that i was shocked to see them all starring and i was just 2meters away from 'em. 

Stupid red buttocked mammals. Real STUPID. 

Was bullied by the machine again... hopeless laundry job. Waste money. I rather wash myself than a machine that do not know how to spin n dry. Had a terrible nightmare while i was napping. It was me collecting my clothes form the machine. Flooding in ground floor due heavy rain pour. Lame. Then, i went to collect my clothes, yes... just like indication, intuition or premonition whatever -tion, all my clothes was left wet in the machine.... ARGHHHH.... 

The dream continue with me feeling mad. And when i collected the clothes, i saw maggots and dirty sandy water in my pail. Shocked n scared (Must be the monkey effect), i ran up with such huge effort cuz the pail was heavy. I reached my room, but i didn't see my roomie. I saw my bunch of PT dancers and i wasn't still aware I was dreaming. There, i yacked and screamed and bla bla bla....

And suddenly i woke up feeling really fucked up.... Stupid Dream....

Very Funny huh.... Must you come when i most needed sleep... 

One assignment got on my nerves... Whatever i did today were simply not smooth and i was so mad i think i scare my roomie.Sigh...paiseh la.

I finally watch Jia Wei in One Million Star...She sounded amazing... tho she really could be even better than this. But dammit.... who cares. She blown Taiwanese away.... NewTune Glory

2 comments: