Tuesday 10 August 2010

lovin u.....

Seniors convocation.....

Wow... 1st time experience convocation!.... 
Damn! Hot dao.... and too many people at one time. It was fun in a way tho. Everywhere you turn, you bump to someone familiar. I like the hide and seek game most....=/ With my height, great perfecto eyes sight wouldn't come in handy. With seniors hands full with toys n flowers, calling would be a waste of time... unless he/she has someone to be her slave for a day. I'm glad i did my job as a junior to my favourite seniors...

New Tune de~



Pesta Tanglung Dancers~


Biologists~


and some others too... 

Will miss you guys so much... I'm glad that some would still be around here during my 3rd year journey. I really don't like the feeling of being the eldest in uni... Well, dun expect me to be mature tho... stressful a~

No comments:

Post a Comment