Tuesday 17 August 2010

Recently.....

So not free..... While waiting my laundry work to settle, I am now spared 30min b4 I start to work on my proposal n assignments....

Let's recall what happened b4 all these things crashes one another.

1st was NewTune Intro concert....DONE.

2nd was Trial Field work at UPM....DONE

3rd was PT dancing audition although i was damn sure i confirm kena de.... ego...oops. 

CONFIDENCE lai

4th was some lab works.... 

this is Heratemis Walker....female. My subjects
This belong to the subfamily Ichneumonidae. My fav~

5th was procrastination....

6th was procrastination.... untill.....

"dancing practices on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday"

"Samba clashed PT.... need to drop"

"proposal presentation is on next week... Y inform last min again? What format? What needed? Proposal yet to do wo.... how to present? Field work based de Thesis is hard leh!!!!"

"Assignments are like last sem.... one after another...."

SIGH....  I am not made to deal with stress.... tho at times i rather am this busy than to have holiday...

Artistic people tend to do work in a relax way... mood lai mai on lo~

Recent news....

 Officially as PT dancer, AGAIN... I was so eager until I realize that i could sabotage my studies n health

Fac nite on 15th august...

Facts you might wanna noe>>>>>

> The venue was on Oriental Crystal hotel


> I urged all seniors to go earlier but my geng was the latest arrivals other than old price.... sorrie for the inconvenience tho


> I wore a slight deep V gaun...i said SLIGHT which i really like

> Some overdosed adrenalin guys junior scared me....sketch super funny!

> Dancing time sortta lack of moment but when slow song came, i cried. Damn Joanne.... Looked so fine, make up not water proof jiu tahan la.... Sudden flash back of memories and the thought of leaving my course mates made me tear pores burst.

Super old de king

> I love my juniors too....


> My selection of committee did a great job considering my king has worked his fingers to the bones.

 Old king lo Ivan =)

> My fav candidate became KING...yay... I wasn't the judge but i was just next to the him... well, I ada influence still.... haha. He is good, seriously~

 New king n his partner

> Lack photos.... the night was pretty rush towards the end...

That's it.... time to collect clothes.... then gotta recharge caffeine intake n work!!!

***

Aiiiiii.... i missed many movies dy

No comments:

Post a Comment