Thursday 5 August 2010

memorable posts

Over 300++ birthday wishes spammed my Facebook wall....

And many were long posts which i truly appreciate as they showed not just a gesture of wishes but also sincerity. I remembered being on the same spot, hands on lappy and arms feeling numbed, replying each messages i received. I felt such pleasure knowing that I am so loved by my friends here. Especially those that made a great impact in my journey along these few years of life in UKM.

Nobody ever mind having more friend than they needed. Never will you see a person complaining that he is having too many friends.

Still, i believe in the fact that a few best friends is better than you having hundreds over so-called friends. To me, i am thankful to find more than just few.

There are a few sweet post that i would like to share....

***

Wow... sound so happy wif the latest posting...May u alwyz be so hapi all the time...Hapi birthday, my dear frd!! Hope yr singing n dancing skills will improve further in no time...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!! ♥. wish u more and more pretty and then more and more ppl chase and then more and more younger and then fast fast 3.X and then......XD  

>I asked a daring question over the post... I'm glad I did. But I don't see myself ached about it~


Hey, though u are hiao girl, but today i'll treat u as a growing princess. With ur awesome voice, hope that u will be able to gain successful life.. Ehm, maybe as a professional singer. Happy birthday joanne.. And hav a happy future from now on..Sorry late ah.. Indon just reach 12am.. Haha..

> this post makes me sniffed and touched~


ei.. happy birthday. continue singing jazz, i love the voice of yours.

happy bday 2 u too...saje u kan..nak kongsi bday sama dengan I...hehehe...

hey dear, happy birthday!! wish u always 38, crazy, funny, and healthy!! let's rock the stage this year ok??? =) have fun!


Hey girl... Happy b'day ya... ^^... May you have a sweet 21+1... Stay happy always... And of course, hope you can be a singer someday... =)

hi, joanne.. happie birthday ya...wish u all the best in everything... keep healthy, pretty, n friendly ya.. ^^


hapy bufday oo...sing mor nice song to us...wahaha...

***

I like being acknowledged and the fact that the friends of mine saw, learned and care of what I have been through and things that i have achieved makes me feel great. 

You guys are marvelous.... 

With your existence, my life is enriched and with your presence, my life is ever joyful... 

So, for the very last time, for this moment, thanks much for every lil thing that enlighted my big day. 

 

I miss yesterdays, appreciate todays, and always yearning for

better tommorows. 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment