Tuesday 24 August 2010

SIGH

A lot of things happen these few days

***

1st of all, as I have been yacking for the past few days, I got my RIGHT arm twisted. It was so pain that every movement in my typical daily life was effected. 

 I got better during a rest at hometown. Happie to c my dear dear =)

Monday was a happie day. My proposal presentation was very smooth and both my supervisor came to my aid. I am glad to have them as my guiders.

Once it got better yesterday, I fell down on the road while I was rushing to Narimah class. I chose to came down at FEP bus stop and though I was still sleepy and you might accused me of being blur as always, there was a hole of a BATA size I did not see on the walkway and I stepped into it. I dunnoe why on earth that hole could be that deep. I wasn't sure whether the hole was already there when I fell or that the Bata collapse once i step onto it.

Whatever FUCK it was, the 1st thing I thought to myself was.... Did anyone see it....I mean did anyone i care see it.... Damn. Yes... Then i was like, Can i get up? I can't injured myself...I need to dance still....there is no time to rest. Great.... once i walked to a certain distance nearer to my class, I saw my friend and i asked her help. I exposed the jeans on both of my legs and damn, RIGHT leg was quite seriously bruised. 


Before the class finish, Pumpkin asked me about Zhong chi, my PT junior. She told me he suicided in this morning at his own kolej. I was shocked and I barely able to believe what I heard. He was such nice guy and we got close in this one month we shared in practices. Ah long called to confirm the case and i just burst.... 

Somehow the physical pain wasn't greater than the heartache I felt. I dun understand why would he choose this way... How could you be so selfish? What is that big matter that you must be so depressed and end your life? I could have die over 100 times if i were you... I am angry...really.... is all because I care for you... I miss you....

When I was in PK, I bump to their break time... what in a world! Kecemasan got break time?? I was told if the injury no big deal, then you gotta wait... I was like, If you think this isn't serious... 


while exposing my legs... Then she do something... The lazy doctor passed by and did layan me after the nurse helped me awhile. He did say something about the case. Zhong chi was sent to PK and he was already dead. His arm was broken, swollen. Watery bubbles came out from his mouth. OMG.... Y told me the details.... 

Luckily, after all these miserable stuff happened, Siewin was with me all the while. We went K as planned as I wasn't in much pain... physically. YET! We broke our record singing 4 times Gemilang... well the purpose to go K was to yell.  Thanks babe...

Back time.... Li ying find me chat.... Was comforting me cuz she knew i was disturbed by the sad news. She reminded me that I have to take care my physical.... cuz  
7days continuous PT dancing 
 starting 2morrow... Walao eh... Shit... I wasn't aware of it tim.... gao meng a... Can i selfishly wish for something?
 
***

I wish he is still alive... Well, that wouldn't happen rite.... 

Then can I wish that my leg could recover by tomorrow or maintain no pain while I dance tomorrow??

3 comments:

  1. someone in UKM ....? seriously??
    what faculty? from which state?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fac not sure.... kolej Zaba... perlis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JIa you in our pt camp~
    He'll always be part of pt..

    ReplyDelete