Monday 2 August 2010

Happie 22nd to Jcdagreat!!!

After much trying, I finally captured some nice photos of myself....Obviously, I have to be prettie in the 1st place (ignore the self-indulgence...it's my bday anyway). Then with simple editing, 

VOILA! 

Something I think great turned out! Well, nobody should ever deny Jc's talents! Whatever comes out from my hand, it has to be great if not splendid! 

LOL

You ready???

Welcome the ever fierce Jcdagreat...



Erm, I dun meant to dress sexily...I oozes sexiness even when I wear long sleeves and turtle-neck collared blouse. Well, I was hiaoing at room.... with nobody but myself. For what I need to hide, right?~ Make sense huh?

Oooo...Green eyes

I am a gal with many dreams. As u see my passion in SS, you should have guess modeling has also been in my thought for sometime. But I am not a born darling with a smashing pretty face to display. 

Now that I have found my guts to believe that I could be charmingly beautiful, I am no longer afraid to admit who I really am.

My flaws complete me

and they make appreciate myself even better

Ooops, this is supposed to be my Bday wish to myself....haha. Friends, you noe what most important to me is that you guys love me, that I have successfully bring you happiness and plays a role in your live. Those that are close to me knows that I breathe n survive with the blessing of lovely angels, those that specially send to me to love and be loved. 

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

 I heart smirking....

No comments:

Post a Comment