Tuesday 3 August 2010

3th of August

OMG

OMG

You guys reminded me of my F6 big birthday bash....

1st of all, you guys made the right guy played a perfect role. He was asked to fetch me and was late 15min according to the time i was told by Chin Fang. I was sorta pissed. I always believe nobody should ever keep anyone waiting for his presence, obviously, never the bday gal. Eventually he arrived.

He received a call and I interpreted it as Yin Fong call, and she was complaining that he was late. I was like 'Right, now u kept the other 3 Za'ba gals waiting'. He then told me to wait him for awhile as he need to send some stuff to FST for a friend.

Yes, he was holding a book! Damn you Jason!

You are so good!!!

He asked me to come down and wait him outside. So i did. I never really question people intention as I always choose to thrust. As I waited, I was half way thinking to myself, how my birthday has been going....


Class~ Sorting Braconidae in lab~ then going Bday dinner.... Hmm...

And I discovered a dead kitten at the side of the road in front of Bio building! Heartache tim =(

Then Jason called. "Eh, can you come down to help me carry some stuff?"
I heard some laughing voices at the back ground conversation.

Damn!!! Arghh....not again!!!!!!!!! You just never learn to be better than NOBITA...

(Piggy head gal)

There, my mind start functioning again! Joanne...U kena again...

But what? What are they doing there? As I came down the stairs leading to 130BB, I heard stronger laughing voices....Eh, gals, control voices ma....

I saw him and we went into the room together.... Darkened! Saukheng infront of a lappy.... Something on the screen liao....and I am asked to be seated.

A power point was played and there were all the wishes everyone had created for me...
heartfelt of all my beloved coursemates.
Immediately, I forgotten I was pissing with Jason. Huhu...pity him... Such pitiful victim!



When I read till Meeteng's, tears burst out!!! Oh shit, shouldn't have apply eyeliner. They made the whole thing so dramatic and with such sensitive heart, I was touched, so very deeply.


I didn't see the whole thing coming... I was just expecting a dinner in comfy air-conned room. Well, almost the same, but the venue was at DKG130BB and we were dining pizza deliveries.

I really wonder who is the master mind behind all this....

She must have really understand me! ....yea, u!!!

For your information, this was not our 1st time terrorizing biology halls. The 1st time was at DKG129BB. That was another coolest moments of our gang.

Wanna revisit??

After really taking in all their effort and I finally was breathing again....haha....


The next thing I knew was me, covering in creams.


Arghhhh....I hate stickiness de....bad de bully me, then I go bully the innocents....


Fred came into the picture very soon and gosh, I like to see us as a team of 14 again. This time, finally a great reunion of complete biologists! He looked tan but suits him tough.

After showering hugsss and kisssess among the gals.... I finally attempted a peak on guy.I thought of daring him to give me one....


Then i suddenly canceled the idea as it would be the 1st guy kiss for me and I dun think I want his!!! So, I sacrifice mine.


Other than poky sensation of his unshaven cheek, I don't felt any rush of adrenalin.

Well, King, u are no longer the one...

One on the list...

 From fred....n key chain from spain....woot

To Syndy, Jayne, Meeteng, Pauline, Yiqian, HuiLee, Yinfong, Saukheng, Chin Fang, Pumpkin, Laymei, Jason, Fred....

 Prettie hor~

U guys are the reason why I did not regret choosing biology in UKM. You guys give a reason to stay and I found myself loving each of you gradually. 3rd year finally started and I feel a need to appreciate the moment we have now. N yes, the year started with a BANG with that celebration.

I had great fun tonight and again, thanks so much dearies... I cried as I can't believe that I am actually blessed and surrounded by so much loves. Jc really fears loneliness....

with u and all~ i wont~

With so much of compassion, I don't think I need to break my egg....LOL.


Seriously?? 

=))))

1 comment:

  1. omg.. thats was a lotta fun.. wish someone invited me there.. huhu.. sorry 4got ur birthday.. Happy belated burfday.. wish u all the love in the world..

    p.s : dun easily get emoe ok.. its not healthy.. haha..

    chilllllll..

    ReplyDelete