Sunday 1 August 2010

29th's celebration


Edmund conducted an invitation to the new club at Mid Valley and ask around during the mamak time. Since Hooi Ling is going, so I agreed. I was a lil worried as this trip would be my 1st visit to a club. 29th is somehow a busy day. A lot of complications happened on that day. 


Firstly, there was a small accident happened at the roundabout before entering the toll. Hooi Ling called it as a car kissing agenda. It wasn’t funny but she made it sound hilarious. I was on the phone chatting with my course mate after she scared me about the fact that I skipped class and it made a fuss in the class. It didn’t happen though. I don’t know if I was too loud or what, that might potentially influenced the driver. If the fault is on me, I am very sorry. I didn’t mean it... I never thought my voice could be that harmful!
LOL
Anyway, we proceeded to Mid Vel. I was quite silent during the ride as I was thinking a lot about the matter.... and still pretty shocked. After few wrong turns and missed junctions, we finally arrived to The Library. This club was packed as I heard there will be free flow for a period of time on the night. This club is not the typical one I thought of. It’s more like a lounge or pub where live jazzy band plays their gigs. 
u hiao ar...not me
The songs selection was great... Stand by me~ Sweet child of mine~ Damn... I went in and sang along while....well, jazzy numbers are not danceable,  
still is shakeable...
So, while I was having fun with the song, the singer sorta caught my enthusiasm that he switched his direction toward me when he sang.  

Adoi....

I suddenly felt demure!  

What in the world?! I was like the only one standing who dance solely among the stills. 

Aiks!! I can’t believe I can get high with jazzy songs. I was under the influenced of beer if you must know. I did felt my legs wobbling. But I was still very conscious, in fact, far alert than I normally am.
Whoah...beer cures blur-ness!
It was good to have a more subdued environment for my 1st visit to the club. I fear I can’t control my wildness.

After that, we heard a bad news happened to our friend. This sorta matter bothers me...saddening a. Soon, we switched place to Red box. I just knew something was amiss when all of them suddenly became eagerly interested to know when my birthday is.
So we went there and proceed with the idea even though it cost so much for only few hours left. In the first hour of karaoke, we were basically debating..
. the Malaysian version of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus,
live,
entitled 

“He said, She said”.

I said we better continue K-ing....haha. It was fun having such serious chatting about boys n gals but I fear it would leads to fighting... matching 5 Vs 5 eh
Eventually, everything calmed down and finally K continued. I didn’t know that Ed is a good duet partner and Boss de voice not bad ar....Well, I never K before with this gang except for Hooi Ling. I hope I didn’t scare you guys... I was considered pretty much in control that night. 

You are not ought to see this normalcy ever again....

*evil laughing*
 
I had lotsa fun.... many of my 1st times gave to newtuners already. 
Aiyer....

No comments:

Post a Comment