Thursday 13 April 2017

I didnt know someone you love could affect you so much.
But i rather not get it proven like this.
I wish i wake up 2morow and all these were just a nightmare.

That we didnt encounter the incident.
That she was fine. And you were home.
Today is the longest day i had to encounter.
Time passes so slowly and every minute is so suffocating.

Nobody will ever know how to face someone who is losing a loved one.
I brave myself cuz i really care of him.
I would rather be there being helpless than not seeing him not knowing how he is doing.

That is exactly what is happening.

He is a strong man and i know he can control and react to situation very analytically and independently. But it just pains me seeing him so somber and not able to release his tension and ache.

It kills me to see him go through this.
I would wish that i could take it out from him and let me endure instead.

That is how much i love him as i know.
But only if the world works in my way.

I pray for your miricle recovery dear Mrs Koo.
He loves you dearly and please be strong for the family.

You havent even meet me yet.
Stay strong okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment