Monday 17 April 2017

Dear Love,

These few days has been awfully long and painful.
I wonder for a second if you ever wish i was by your side.
I hope you knew that i wishes to be with you every hour.
I hope you know your importance to me.
I wish every night that i could wake up to next morning like these past days were just nightmares we both wake up to.
Then you will wish me good morning and ill start nagging u on daily task while u nag me back on my water level.

But i guess it wont be happening. Silly still it seems like im the one who cant move on.
Im a sucker to changes. I can see many things will follow suit.
I dont wish you to lose your passion and vibrant.
While... i just dont wish to lose you.

Ill be your rock as you have been mine.

Your absence makes the office mode somber as everyone here felt for you.
That is your impact to us.
You made your mark in Seremban branch.
And that defines you as a wonderful colleague and as a person.

I heard the satelite will loom over to your place without consent given. Then i guess im not brave enough to disobey you cuz your well being is my priority. Be it emotionally or physically.

I know u will be back and against all odd, we will make it. Because im not giving up. Unless you say outright wanting me away and im nothing but a burden who is consuming you alive.
Or else im not backing off.

When i lose my baby. Not a day goes by i cried while saying goodnight to the space where he normally laid while i closes the door. 12 years of practice and i had to put him to sleep.
Not a day goes by without guilt and pain.
In order to function, i try to forget. Try to avoid.
To a state i cant recall much of his memory. It wasnt a way to recover but i had no choice. I dont have you yet.

I hope you recover in the right way.

Dear love.
No one will ever come close to match her love and best wishes to you.
But one can always come next.
Only if you could open up your heart again to love.

:)

Take good care of yourself until we meet.
Soonest.
Ill brave up for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment