Sunday 16 April 2017

Dear love.

Your voice has the best meditation effect on me.
Hearing you knowing you are there and fine calms me.

These few days has been hard.
Someone who has always been so caring of me suddenly suffers the darkest moment in his life.
I wanna be there for you so much but you denied my presence.

I know your intention was kind and it was a pressure to see me while you are meditating and focus for your loved one.
Still it will be my biggest regret not being able to be there for u physically.
It wasnt a measurement of what anyway.
It simply means i care.
Whether im with you or not. I cant function knowing you are heartbroken.

I can only choose to respect your decision.
Im glad you are surrounded by your family and siblings.
Trust me. Nothing else your mama wish to see now other than this. Family unity surrounding her and walk with her to her final eternal journey.

I am one not good with words in the right situation.
I might not always give the best solution or the right advise at this situation.
Like you, when i suffer from lost, I only choose to hide myself.

But unlike you, i never have someone like me to keep bugging me during my darkest hour.
I havent know you yet.

So i dont know how i would react to over caring close to bugging state given by the closest one.
But knowing you for as long as i have and can get,
I would respect your time and space.

I promise to be around.
To be here there and whenever you need.
I dont wish you to deny the only one thing i could do now for now.

Be brave to pick up the pieces when you are ready to walk again. She will shine your way.
Do it for her. For all of us who care and love you.
Take all the time you need.



No comments:

Post a Comment