Wednesday 19 April 2017

Dear you,

It's so weird. Why do i feel weird? Maybe it is just a shuffle of period we must endure. Maybe you are still struggling with the emotion and i somehow couldnt be the one with the most correct words to say. I dont know how dearest.

I dont know how to become your remedy when my presence is not what you want.

All you need is time. I understand and thats exactly what you seek as well. And time shall be granted.

Dont take too long though.
I cant stand being alone too long.
You have spoiled me enough with your attention.
And you know clearly that i have the best imagination ever.

The satelite has been signaling all others that the award for best saddest gal goes to her.
That kinda pissed me off.

I know my position.
I hope you like me to be in that position.
And respect it and continue invest in me.

Dear love.

I know you are never a reader and perhsps you might never come accross this page ever in your life.

Things i do for love.
I dont go shout out loud and let the world knows.
I only seek him to feel and aware.
I dont mind people misunderstand me.
Cuz they werent the one i need to report to.

Im coping with alot of work load and stress.
And my urgency for your trusting in me in your cases got me push even harder.
I never like this feeling. Im most willing to endure this for you but you gotta be back soonest.

Ill be strong for as long as you need me to.
But by the time i collapse you may need to help me pick up my pieces too.

Life is cruel and kind.
They let you have the best in world but may demand back whenever they wanted. You told me so.

Thus be appreciative towards important people and priorities.

Slowly love.
Im not going anywer anytime soon.
Till you decided you are done with me.

Gudnite

No comments:

Post a Comment