Tuesday 18 April 2017

Dear Love.

How are you today?

Did anyone disturb you?

I only manage to cover so much. I hope it is sufficient.

Since im not allowed be near you or see you or brace this difficult time with you, covering these pack of agents and new cases are the only thing i can do. Which im good at. Hmmp...

Not that im given a chance to choose am i?

I guess some people rant at it publicly?
How inconsiderate at this moment of truth.
I mean she can be immature at all time but cant she at least spare a respect for the person who is grieving a one day off? A simple request demanded.
Considering who is whose most important i suppose i should be more pissed.

Anyway. Its never about her.

Sigh.
I am wondering the fact that you hold the cases as long as you could and out of sudden you really listen to me and allow me to assist you. It could be a way to keep me occupied huh? So i dont have to think about you?

:(

Or maybe not.
I wish you can take the time off over the weekend and really chill down and back fresh and with strength.
No one can ever recover from a lost so huge.
No one is ever ready.
We can only slowly accept and move on.

Dont take too long leave.
You know i cant take it anymore too.
I wanna laugh and cry at the same time at my intention now. Haiz...

We still have many days and perhaps years ahead of us. Together or not.
You made me wanna live longer now cuz you are not going to lose anyone ever again.
Haha... if i ever mean so much to you.

I wish you have a safe journey to send mama to her eternal peaceful rest tomorrow.
A place next time you might wanna bring me see her to pay my respect when you are ready with both she and I.

I hope the day be kinder to you.
Enough of the rain and the sun can back off for awhile.
It would be the longest and hardest day for you.
Hold on dear...
Just hold on.

Loved child.
Be okay.

Ill be here waiting with embrace.




No comments:

Post a Comment