Wednesday 12 April 2017

Dear God,

Im sorry. Im really sorry.
I know im a sinner.
Im filled of guilt and im most willing to bear it all on myself.

Spare it from my love.
Please please please i beg u please.
He is innocent.
Dont take his love away.
Please dont take his youth and freedom and most importantly his everything away.

He is only so young.
He dont deserve any heartbreak like this.
It is too hard and too unfair.

I beg you please.
Spare him. Take away my happiness.
Let him be okay.

I couldnt live without knowing he is fine.
I cant even see him being so helpless.
I promise to be better.
I seek your forgiveness.
Dont take away his comfort.
Dont take away his love.

He is only so young.

My heart cant cope with this pain.
Spare me this cruelty.

Take my happiness.

I seek your forgiveness.
If only your generous soul can ever find place to forgive me.
Let me fix myself.
Let me be better.

Ill do good.
Ill be kinder.

Just let him has his escape.
Dont take away his happiness.

Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment