Saturday 1 April 2017

A sky full of stars concert @ Singapore.

A sky full of stars and A head full of dreams.

Just the song and album titles are enough to catch my attention.


And that faithful day of 31st March 2017 marked a historical day of my life seeing one of the most respectable band in the world perform at Singapore.

Ohhh the effort i have to make to see them at Singapore live!

I was really lucky. I manage to contact a friend who is working at SG to assist me. She got a nice colleague who with sibeh good luck managed to logged in and score us all tickets.



March is a crucial time for bank and almost all of us were close to being denied leave.
I worked very hard to achieve my target so i can go onleave peacefully.

The long awaited concert since last year has finally arrived. I was seated next to yenming and her fiance.

The crowd. My goodness. It was even crazier than BSB's. The great stadium was a full house.
I think it was stated either 50k or 60k capacity whole house.

We were given LED wrist band and a pin for average price seating. More goodies for vip i think.


They were on time and played non stop for 2 hours.
Show started at 8pm and by then there was no turning back. We got so high and start jumping screaming and dancing like no body's business.
My old bones and muscles are aching now.

The old hits got me shivering and goosies all over.
Some songs got me teary and many songs got me jumping so crazily. Everybody was. The crowd was amazing! Hardly anyone sit anyway.

I was not at all disappoint!
I can only imagine how great it must be to be at the rockzone. But i couldnt afford the youngster's energy to line up super early just to queue to get the best rockzone spot. And im not super tall and i went to the concert solely.



Met some old friends and junior.
Slept over at bestie rented apartment.
Got to go and do some crazy tourist stuff like ridding the eye of singapore.
Sky ride at Sentosa.
Walk around marina bay for the 2nd time. This time it was at night and with a broken shoe.

I got to experienced the impecable discipline of MRT and bus and cab services.

It is a whole new culture and eye opening experiences. Now i truly see why and how they are capable to stand so strong with ever growing currency.

Something which Malaysia will need more time to learn.
1st thing 1st... bribery gotta be stopped.
Children need to be taught well. Discipline.

Coldplay concert and SG visitation is the 1st good thing in this 1st quarter of year 2017.
I hope it doesnt stop here.

To coldplay:

Thanks for coming to South East Asia and chose the closest spot to my country so that i can witness your glorious performance live at Singapore.

You are the band i grow to love. And will keep loving on. I might not be your biggest band' fans but i am one who truly appreciate your concert and your songs.
I am one of the stars that sparks with your wonder and will continue to be one so long you cater the universe of wonder for us.

#coldplay


No comments:

Post a Comment