Friday 29 October 2010

A Funny Date

Hmm... how should begin with?

Maybe I should talk about my sien-ness before the outing. I finished the photography exam at 5pm yesterday thinking that I should ajak some friend to go for a movie or something. Failed as all were busy reading for their examinations. Then I seek for some K-mates to accompany me for a K trip. Haiz, when I was invited, I need to turn 'em down due to some other commitment, and vise versa. 

 Old crush 

At first, only Fang agreed to accompany me. We have damn lotsa free days for our last papers. Then, a reluctant fwen of mine, also my regular Kmate joined in. Well, Benjamin, we just can't refuse any Karaoke invitation, don't we? He managed to persuade another guy friend to come along. Yay... so they would be four people all together. Actually, at that moment, whoever they are and how many are going no longer bothers me. I just wanna get my bitchy butt outta UKM. Desperately... 

Very tall dude

In the morning, I received a message which I suspected but not expected... Fang pulled out. Sigh... Too bad le. I was eager to sing with you actually. So, after getting myself ready, I went out and joined the other 2 guys. I was afraid that I might not be able to get along with the new friend. Some bad experiences with some passive newbies made me ridiculed to entertain unsociable strangers. I am thankful that he is not at all passive. 

Gayish eh~ haha... na, not match pun

Every K season, I just don't simply suang2 go high and enjoy the songs. I actually do evaluation on my voice and I measure my improvements. Wow... I successfully tackle "Fighter" by Christina. Not perfect, but a better try compare to the last attempt. Some other songs that gave me pleasure includes "I turn to you" by Xtina and "I still believe" by Mariah Carey. I hit many high notes effortlessly, and it was strong vocal. 

Finally!!! I was a little taken aback when I sang without much hesitation. I hope it did not happened by chance tho. My vocal is the greatest gift in life I posses and I will do anything to let it be heard, beautifully and worthily. I hope I do not appeared snobbish or pure amateur, someone who adore her partially developed voice with no sense of respect to great talents out there. Well, I believe one thing. If I don't love my voice, I wouldn't want to stand on the stage. I would not enjoy performing and I definitely would not ever dare to dream of being a singer. It will be meaningless! That's how this urge of wanting my voice to be polished come from. So, knowing where is my strength and weakness is the 1st step for a learner like me. My progression is slow, but I am glad to see the changes in me- I'm evolving! 

 Have bad skin lately

It has been a long time since I sang "Bleeding love" with such insanity. This new fwen of mine is a fun company. After the K trip, we were like some lost souls in the city. Debating where to go, and where to eat. It was a fun ride, and we had nice dinner. It was a very weird composition of gang and the whole outing was a little sudden. Hmm... But it was a right outing! Benjamin and I found another fun K-mate to join the group. Haha.... Suang tim!!! 

Saw PT31st advertisement at green-box's screen... I miss PT so much!

Lastly, thanks Ben. You always seem to appear in the right time when I most needed assistance. Good luck in your relationship yea... Dun always debate with your gal la. Looking forward for crazy K-trip with you all  again. By then the weirdness will disappear but the craziness will comes alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment