Monday 4 October 2010

nonsense....


Suddenly one theory struck my head.... you know, i could be a great philosopher if i were born in the Italy in the early centuries. Well, how do you define like and love.
Like could leads to love. 
When you like someone, you know that particular person have the qualities that fancy you. It’s the likeness that makes the two of you friends. When you like a friend, you’ll probably love all her/his characters and behaviours. But, when you love somebody, you might not like all the traits of hers or his. Love is a unidirectional and is irrational force of feeling that drive you irresistible towards that particular people. Well, somehow this theory sounds brilliant to me this morning as i was zombie walking at town. But now, with much time dragged in the middle, i forgot the content i made in my mind and it begins to sound lame too... lol.
Well, after losing crushes for good for sometimes, i begin to only like people i meet that i don’t particularly love anyone instantly. I wonder if it’s that good. Am i in the right path finally? Well, this is how i fell for my crushes. I will normally meet or introduced to a nice male friends and i will like something about him that caught me off gourd. It could be their feature, their attitude, or simply their banananess. Is crush the average point of like and love? I have no idea... Probably so.
As i was joking with my senior the other day, i would follow his foot step, graduating 3-0 without breaking an egg. Haha... It seems funny as first but, sadly, quite disappointing though. I started to wonder what is the source of the problem.Was it my lack of demureness or my closeness with many guy friends that make people misunderstood my interest? Well, that wasn’t my problem. I am just being myself!
But i guess it’s good in a way. Being solo all the way makes me see the on and off relationships happening at the university alone. Those puppy loves or the urge of desperation people behaving just to ensure they can break their eggs eventually leads to bitter ending. I am glad that i don’t need to go through it as i am not good in tolerating sadness.
Nobody really understands me or make an effort in doing so. Not even my old friends. That’s why i would always say, time alone cannot tell you the strength of the friendships. I might not say it out but i like how some friends can tell my favourite colour, my flaws, my peculiar attitudes and even the things that i have said. And most of the time, only those that are close to me are able to see the true me. The fun seeker, the loud laughing, the ai-yen extreme hiaoness, the attention seeker- the way i manja~

No comments:

Post a Comment