Wednesday 20 October 2010

Lately

Oh gosh....

Loneliness is creeping all over me...

After PT, there is not a day goes by without that feeling conquering my sanity. Despite all the undone workloads and Internship stuff, i still feel like living lifelessly. My mind keeps recalling those days and it sucks! I cannot seems to move on, just yet. 

I am always ready to take in commitment to stuff i like, but it's just so hard to say goodbye.
A weakness i never seem to get rid of. Baby JC. Deng!
Somehow SINUX keeps me guessing who the gal he was referring to. Haimai-sui de, you go tell me you share similar faith with me... now make me so geboh liao... 

Was chatting with a stranger today...now i can pronounce him as a FB fwen. For your information, i only appear lunatic infront of my besties, and i look super ego when i deal with strangers. This stranger seems friendly and probably cuz he speaks proper english, we communicated well. Normally i dun even reply their friendly hello in FB chat. So he was like ' hey, u look so beautiful and im in love~ and i was like pls dont...haha' 

You c, i do not allow people who i don't love to love me~ i will love the attention but, at the same time i will feel bothered and probably scare. So, he and i came to a conclusion, haha, another theory JcDagreat proposed

When you truly love somebody, You will not simply say I love You to that person. At least Not b4 you successfully tackle that person. It's really not easy~ Sigh!!!

Arghhh~ There is this dear fwen of mine who recently changed his relationship status. Hmm, not sure who is that gal, but congratz to you. Eventually you bring the egg, but i truly hope that gal exists. Haha.... Bring her out into the public! I wanna C how good is she compare to me! lol~

Final exam is coming...3 subjects is done. 

1 assignment based. 1 proposal. 1 already done.

3more to go~ and not to forget LI misery!!!!!


I miss my dancers very much!

Cannot wait for our BBQ party

XD





2 comments:

  1. hahah ==''la those ppl jz like to flirt around..u also ah~

    See u during exam n on the party there lo~

    ReplyDelete