Thursday 28 October 2010

Field Trip at D-paradise, Melacca... long ago lo

Field work at D-paradise resort~
A nice place to explore!
 Some berries... Brazilian I think
 I still do not know how to differentiate Nangka and Cempedak
The carnivorous plant~Monkey cup pitchers- the Biggest collection in world!!! Can u believe it!!! In MAS??
 My team mates~ They called us 1 malaysia
 1st visit was on 9th/10... almost missed PT rehearsal... Teary me~
My god... Cute dao... but went they got too close, I stood frozen cuz I was afraid 
 Lotsa farm animals there... a lost kambing~ pity wei...
 oo.... not allow to go in c, unless we go as visitor... not researchers
One of the 5 traps we set...

Of all the field trips we have been so far, I am afraid I haven't even spot one single Heratemis Walker yet... Probably there is, but I can't be sure of it... NO CONFIDENT!!! 

Haiz...small abundance, only 5 species in MAS...Cham lo

> <

No comments:

Post a Comment