Monday 25 October 2010

Specifically to SLY


Happy birthday to you... 
Really wanna celebrate your big day with the geng but unfortunately it falls on the exam week. U must be cursing inside too...haha.
Probably you don’t know me well, but I am a “gam sing” gal. Hardly in person but yea, blog is my emotional channel, somewhere I can voice out all things. So, don’t be surprised when you suddenly find me writing about you in my blog, like today’s post.
I cannot recall how you look like in 1st year when I was making the slides show for you. I wasn’t aware of KTSN dancers then and I never really took effort to know anyone of you. I had reason for that. I was a lost soul there in PT29th. I was fooled into the performer group, but failed to pull myself out of the troupe, so I found it hard adjusting myself into accepting that I was going to dance with all these new people I met in university.
I cannot speak Mandarin well and I don’t even have a close friend with me to begin with. I was practically alone in UKM, alone in KKM except for my roomie, and alone in PT. I was self conscious and if you ever notice me, I didn’t talk much too. But I recognise many faces. Especially yours... Your look was too “geng tim” to be forgotten.
Then came 2nd year. We all danced for Bangi. Maybe I never really thank you officially but I was grateful to have you gals with me. Although I was complimented that I improved tremendously in year 2 (cuz I managed to shake off my self-consciousness, trust me, it was really bad), you gals and Darren & Seat Fang helped me a lot.
You gals made me feel safe and guided. Still, there were distances between us. That year we had a huge group of dancer and there were small groups among us. Again, I was the lost soul, but this time, like all the time in my life, I belong to all groups, never specifically own by any. It kinda sucks sometimes...
Then came 3rd year... This year, we became the eldest senior dancers, minus Edison who skipped 2 years. We have nobody above us but definitely a bunch below us. Pressure came in as I knew I would be expected to deliver what a senior dancer could. You and Melody like always, are superb! Nobody can deny this! I just don’t praise you publicly. 
Well, ego issues and we dancers have this inner understanding or awareness. We don’t need to say out loud, we sensed and we felt. I adore your capability very much. I couldn’t shake off the fact that I still am lack of confidence in partnering dance. After being lift up 1meter plus above the ground, horizontally facing the sky in PT30th still I couldn’t lift up my confidence. I guess not enough determination gua...and I basically gave up trying. It’s one of my regrets in PT. 
 SO Much of ex-moments.... let's talk about now...

This year, we managed to stay intact as one big group and the rest was history. The whole journey was still fresh in my mind and the 2 months we spent together (4 days a week, approximately 5 hours per day, 24/7 musically and emotionally inclined to PT and each other), were awesome. 
 ***
I do not know how to classify you. I just know that perhaps I don’t know you too well to be called as your besties, I am definitely not your course mate or your roomie and I am incapable of being your special one. Your bf sudah rampas la.... haha.

But, dearie, you obtain a spot in my heart. You are certainly a clear subject in my life pages and one who are worthy to be recalled from time to time. 

Geli-fying but true
I will always remember someone who demanded me to take KTM to UM-PT. Damn u! Haha... I will make sure to remember the gal who steal my partner and make him saying me less. >< And how could I forget a gal who speak rojak more than i do~
Remember, we are forever linked, be it you suka or not, once a PT dancer, always a PT dancer. You will need to C my face every single year of PT Malam Persembahan UKM as we are gonna sit together as audiences. X pergi de boycott a~
For that, you better help me
stay alive, stay healthy, stay happie and never stay skinny. 
Losing a junior dancer made me realize I cannot bear losing more important fwens in my life.
With this,
I wish you a blessing birthday from the bottom of my heart. Erm, I am obviously incapable to write such heart wrenching, awhhhh to awe-face pulling, and tear dropping heartfelt piece of blog....
I copied from just_want_you_to_be_happie.com/jcdagreat
LOL
Muah

2 comments: