Thursday 14 October 2010

Today was a hectic day....Well, it's Thursday anyway...

A day I will normally be scolded by Dancing tcher most of the time cuz I will show sign of fatigues and dance blurry. My presentation was fine and I was praised as my slides were good. But god dammit, how could i not notice i missed the objectives altogether.... Luckily la.... The examiner was good~

Wei Lao Yen was conducted today... I collected many photo albums and i am now fully loaded with photos and videos.... Over flooded to be precise!!!

Will soon publish nice shots i grabbed and collected here... 

Right after the celebration, we went to Ed house to conduct a surprise bday party to Huirung and Peishia. Was a lot of fun and although I appeared blurrish and they kept bullying me with bad angle and timing shots of mine, i still love em very much~




Very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment