Monday 4 October 2010

PT 31st is coming to an end

In a week time, i will again step on the DECTAR stage as a dancer and i am proud to persist this interest for 3 years time. 

As i had mentioned it in my blog... i accidentally joined PT as i was told there will be singing and dancing in first year. Though i was complaining the whole semester, i was actually happie as i was learning a new thing. I was with full force determination in joining PT30th in second year, holding heavier responsibility and greater bonding among dancers. 

This year, I was being a little unsure though i wanted a complete journey in UKM with 3 years record of PT dancing. As my seniors dancers were leaving, i thought i would be the only one dancer from PT29th left standing.

Fortunately, my old geng Chansey, Melody, Liying, fang2, and Kim came back. Longeh after much persuasion is also back in the game. With the arrivals of 8 new dancers came into the herd, i am glad we made this unity works.
Injection of new style in contemporary dancing by our new tcher JiaWen, and different challenges in our dance choreography makes the journey worthwhile. 

My PT heart was so strong and there is no surprise of how committed i am to this performance. Even missing a class of practice because of exam made me feel horrible. I missed a rehearsal too this time. Sigh... there is thing i need to do and i must do. Let me be selfish this one time that would eventually made me focus better in the coming 6 days. 

Da jia, jia you.... Bangi and KTSN... 

I am happie today...in fact the happiest day after a long depression. A valuable class of dancing by a tcher i respect so much made my day. He came to train us today to help our dancing tchers.

They are now in German for a dancing competition. They are the only Malaysia ‘s troupe last standing in the semifinal. He came also for our betterment and he never disappoints.

He never fails to inject different teaching and movement for us to learn. Watching him dance and choreograph so gracefully made me in awe. We the dancers had lotsa funs too. 
His effortless humors tickled our funny bones. 


I love Dancing.... and I am never so convinced until this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment