Thursday 28 October 2010

It's Over

This was how i look like. 2 hours b4 the stupid test.... Fang Fang cleared my statement today... I don't hate photography....after all, I took this subject for a reason other than to clear my PB status.

 But I cannot help feeling dissatisfied paying RM 50 for a stupid function for a book like this.... nice on the cover doesn't it? The content was terrible...totally OMG... how shud I begin with?! Wrong compositions, massive spelling errors, lotsa repetitions...  Purely immature, unprofessionally written... I wonder who would publish such nonsense book other than UKM. And I cannot believe a Photography book can be in just pure black n white printing, when you are teaching a subjects that relates to colour n lighting...

Am pissed.... still is.... Final was easy... few questions not found in the book, that one i don't blame you, Bahagian B, some farking easy questions that could never cross my mind... too bad, I glanced through that part nia... 40% in total!

I dunnoe how to make angry face.... I was Mad,... MAdDer when I was in the bus complaining to a fwen who wish to take this course next sem!!! PLS don't if :

1) You really wanna learn something from this course

2) They don't change lecturer

3) You have other choice of PB

4) You love photography!!!

After much failure of making angry expression, which all eventually end up as monkey faces, I gave up la... This semester me screw up lotsa academic stuff... I wonder how is my scores in all finals... 

I guess knowing there is no more chance for me to score 1st honor really bothers me- I wasn't pushing myself hard enough....

Oh well, last one on the 11th, that one I memang aim de =)

No comments:

Post a Comment