Tuesday 2 November 2010

The Oprah Show


I watch Oprah today and this time, she talked about greatest kids, youtube sensations. Something likes that. 
She called upon Charice Pempengco, the rising star with a big voice. I know this girl through the same show too when she sang Note to God. Oprah invited her for some chatting and David Foster was there. Wow, she just made David Foster her God Father… Isn’t she lucky? 
Well, her humble and unfortunate background might be pitiful, but at least she sees her turning point now. I am happy for her. I adore her and secretly I am jealous of her superb voice but she sounded funny in her first music video entitled Pyramid. 
Today… gosh! She duet with Iyas singing Pyramid. Experiences transform her into a great performer. She sounded amazing and that performance was great! She gave me goose bump!!! My arms hairs do not lie…haha. With more great songs in the future, she would be huge.

Justin Bieber was there too… I was like, can you step aside please. You appearance hurt my eyes sight… 
I watched another episode today, Oprah with Dr.Oz. Oh my… Dr. Oz is handsome!!! This episode talks about Diabetes. Great information! Learn a lot and refreshed all memories about form 6 biology. This is what I like… Studying about human body… I should have taken biomedic… LOL
I learn a new saying… Good is the enemy of Great. People really do not care of what is matter to them. They know what is dangerous to them but they will never take action until they feel the consequences and pain. Do you know that a typical donut contains 8 spoonfuls of sugars? That really shocks me! 1 spoonful of ketchup sauce is the same with a spoonful of sugar!!! What about chili sauce?
 Guess what? I cut my hair...So wanna chop it all off... but the salon gal said...I thot you wanna keep it long? Ha, I remember my desire to keep it long and give it some curl after that!

Haiz...Tahan JC

No comments:

Post a Comment