Wednesday 24 November 2010

Holiday....not

Well....holiday sucks! Seriously! 

This pic was taken at S'Ban Station 1 cafe. Amy Wang was having an album promo tour. I know her...Astro 2nd runner up, Champ in All Chinese Singing Competition at HongKong. Still, I wasn't a huge fan. Too banana~ haha.
My senior aka bestie informed me about her coming and asked me to go support her. I thought he was a fan of hers. It didn't crossed my mind that he changed his job, now working under artist... he was part of the Amy's team that night! Shocking... more surprising is that there is internship offer under the company... I'm considering~ XD...seriously, y not...

Bored!!!
Boredom always makes me go back to reminiscing memories... 

Fully loaded days for the whole 3 past months... N I was truly living my each day!!! Now im like a dead fish~ 

Back to UKM for laboratory works. Had too much expectation and I didn't prepare myself for failure of 1st try. My heart sank when I saw no banding on the Agarose gel. 

I finally got the song Ediyan wanted to send to me. He was a composer in the making~. First reaction when I heard the song.... Damn, he did it again! Very special song! A song I can inject my style into the song~

He has his own unique style of writing the song and I'm proud to be given the change to deliver the song! I'm a learner, an amateur singer still. Hopefully I did not spoil your song bro~ You and Akhyar are superbly talented. Can't wait to see your band 1st huge gig in town!

Pls click here to check it out. Do give me some feedback... I appreciate your willingness to guide me to become a better singer~


I enjoyed the whole journey with you guys and special thanks to Siewin too. That night experience made me learn more about you. I wonder if I was being not geboh or just not caring enough of you. I always see you as a strong gal... I feel bad cuz you happen to be one of my dearest and I know so little...I guess I need to evaluate myself as a friend. =) You know how I describe someone who know me so well, without much fuss that I need to go thru to make that someone understand... I call her soul mate~

2nd day in lab was better.... at least one of the marker shows banding! What a feeling~ lol


I approached some carcinogenic chemical... Hmm, I wasn't told earlier... I now wonder how many parts of my body was exposed to it already...

Damn. Die young and beautiful ba.... haha

2morrow will be another hectic day. Hopefully I can get it right! These 2 days were crazy being with the 3 sotplak gals... pembuli tahap maximum you tau tak?


Hahaha... They are the few who dare and are allow to do so... So, do know you gals are special in my heart! Tho almost perfect crazy gal gathering tearing down the whole block with our incredible decibels and endless energy, someone was missing. Fang went to field trip! Huhu.... I promise you a day as such when you are back...

We have one more sem to cherish this dysfunctional 5-linked bonding~ If possible, biologist gather more yea... XD all of us...ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment