Tuesday 9 November 2010

Well, I am a TV buff!!! I love TV so much I stated to miss it already. 

I just realize I posses a disorder!!!

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I didn't know uneasiness, anxiety over ones actions such as switching on off something repeatedly to ensure that I have done it right, multiple checking on the door locks to make sure I did lock the door, alarm clock, keys, wallet, phone whereabouts...
I kept thinking I have confidence problems. I am not convinced enough and I don't believe myself. I am getting better but these anxieties still persist. It's tiring you know especially when you finally/really wanna sleep and you gotta force your eyes open for 10 minutes just to make sure your alarm clock is set. 

I got the wrong perception of this sickness until i watch one of the episode of Ghost Whisperer about a man who posses this disorder and act just like me. LOL. A wake up call i guess...knowing it's a sickness, then I shall cure it!


Watched Marley and Me made me cry a full pail. I heard about the movie which based on a novel long ago. Since I was bored and the movie is a about dog, hence I choose to risk crying like baby and I did, thank U very much! I cried all through the later half of the movie....huhu...Marley, I love U too.

Well, forgive me, I know too well the feeling of losing a dog.

And I plan wanna watch Hachiko tim...Suan jor... X mau la...

Then at that night, another movie about man-best-fwen called Hotel For Dog. It reminded me about the rescue ranger game I played with my bro and neighbour last time. Saving dogs, cats stranded in Longkang, and even bats... belive it. We did save a bat! haha... 


My tear pores are like at its highest sensitivity. I sniffed just when I see them rescue a 3 legged dog. Arghh... And just yesterday, the photo that won RM50 in The Star Newspaper showing a dog clinging to his life on a fence high enough to keep him alive in the flooded area, Kedah made my heart sank. I so so wanted to be there to rescue him myself. But I am incapable. I am helpless myself! Hopeless in fact. I hope he is safe...

I promise myself last time that once I have the money and power, I will fight for them! I dunno why I care so much for them and I rather see human suffers than them. They are helpless! Human are born with wisdom to help themselves and they take that for granted. Who to blame neh? What enraged me and made me so determined to fight for them was when I saw those Dog Catchers mercilessly caught the strays when they harm nobody before my eyes! Talking about cruelty towards animal... huh? Never ending stories...

Oh... I went for the Internship interviews on Monday... Haha... Dress so charmingly... I shocked myself... I could be Charming for real with full formal attire. LOL...Places are certain but all give me the same answer i hate to hear...

"No allowances provided as economy has declined"

I seriously makan jagung for sure lo in those 3 months... With bloods, urine, and oldies around me...arghh....
=(

Final paper, faster arrive... I read till wanna vomit dy... Seriously in bad mood...PMS

No comments:

Post a Comment