Tuesday 16 November 2010

Recap


I read an article today in The Star today from the column “But then again…” by Mary Schneider. She talks about home this time with the title “The place I call home”. This is one of my favourite columns and today it teaches me one great lesson again. She said reminiscing memories sometimes are bad…It could stops you from making any progress and move forward. Worst still, it could drag you backwards and this whole thing suddenly knocks some sense into my head. I have to admit it seriously does brings one down, makes one stop and wishing to go back to then… I am one. 
3rd year 1st semester is officially ended! Quite a long semester for me as I had it filled with thrills and fun and too much of works! I am in holiday now despite needed to go back to university for the laboratory work and continue to write THESIS. Before I could move forward, let me just recall the whole journey in this semester one last time.
The semester started greatly with me singing in the New Tune Intro concert. I sang two English songs and I redeemed myself for the poor performance I gave in NTLP 13. I truly enjoy my time with all these music lovers especially the few darlings I grew to love.

 Then determinedly, I went for the PT audition as dancer. Selected as expected and I had the time of my life from the perspective of my performance life. I never danced so happily and I totally enjoy the stage. Other than the success of the show, the experiences that I’ve gained and some flaws I yet managed to challenge, the most important thing was the friendships that I have made. I am proud of them and I love them dearly. 

Went to the pub for the first time which I mistakenly thought I was taken to the club. It was during the intro concert celebration. First time being high under beer influenced that I managed to dance along the jazz band in the pub. And my voice caused an accident, circuitously~ in a way…and I blame myself… oh my…. Sorry ed~ I hope It wasn’t my fault.

Celebrated seniors’ graduations…Many seniors!!! I was slightly broke! But I was glad that I made it to their big day. Crowded spots and overwhelming graduation coats (do you have a special name for it?) everywhere. Those days were so hot we were basically toasting under the sun!

I went for a few field trips and I most love The D-paradise eco-park. I hated the fact that I missed the one to Kuala Lompat. I really wish to go and see the woods on my own. I tried my hand on molecular, finally. All learned are eventually put into practical. Very detailed procedures…. Fussy and demanding works… but I’m practically enjoying it. Specimen type is change, hence gotta redo my introductions....believe me, not easy!

Missed Samba dancing and many others due to PT. Missed NT music camp too… Damn, I seriously wanted to go with Siewin and the gang. Watching my senior in Astro/ FB/ Youtube video battling in Million Stars in Taiwan made me so proud of her achievement. She is Lee Kah Wei, a Seremban gal too. I hope she can fight it all the way to the final! 
 Faculty night
Many freaks accidents....my toe, my leg, my shoulder, foot, nose... adoi... what else...
Academically, before I forget, I was most attracted to Conservation Biology. It was a boring subject but most valuable one. I don’t think I can score this subject well though. Sickest, jackass subject was for sure Photography. The lecturer sucks!
Outing
Had few crushes, fallen out a few too… but the right one yet to approach me…> < Dear Mr. Cupid, please don’t keep hitting on the wrong guy… do you need a new pair of glasses of a hard tight slap from me? Hmm…roll in the next Cupid will ya? Haha…Who? Don't bother... 
To fwens that I have neglected due to my busyness all through the semester, thanks for the understanding and tolerating me and my needs. I rejected many Karaoke invitation from my besties. Argh…such guilty feeling. Gotta ganti you guys next semester…I promise. 
 I had an insanely long busy stress but happie semester, in an extreme way... 
Jcdagreat's way =)
I yet to visit many places… Damn, I still live like a kampong gal in the big city…hmm....embarrassing! 
 Damn... gain weight. You shall see a new transformed JC by next semester... 
***
Lastly, NT I’m BACK!!! I’m fully yours… sweetly on call For You 24/7… 
LOL.

1 comment:

  1. It was amazing huh :) The 1st sem of our final year ! :)

    ReplyDelete