Friday 12 November 2010

BBQ- PT dancer 2010 final gathering

The day started with laboratory works in cytology lab. Although I do not like details and complex procedures, but I'm actually enjoying my practical works. I am finally learning molecular by hand and not by theories, bunch of it which makes no sense without really putting it into practical. I'm exploring the fun and my curiosity and being surrounded with possibly 100 thousands per machine makes me feel pro~ in a way.

enjoy hiaoing with em =)

Then, I went to NTLP 2nd audition. I don't mind if you were to put me on stage at anytime, anywhere without preparation.... but going audition just freaks me out. Still get nervous while auditioning...  Can't have enough of my new tuners... but, I have to keep my word. BBQ party preparation was at 4.30pm. 1st semester always belongs to PT gang. Arghh.... i miss NT already~

PT family... what I am gonna do without you all...




Tonight good bye wish was a little hard. Knowing there will be a break before we could see each other again, and knowing 2 besties of mine are going for their Intership makes it a little difficult to wave farewell. I believe we have great strength of friendships... We will stay united for a long time to come, aren't we? 

  sayang u both

Finally, happie holiday UKM's peeps. Be good and most importantly, be alive. 


***
 Hopefully you will survive. You are lucky to be saved by the gals. Every shriek of you made my heart ached so badly. Sayang a.... recover fast ya! One month old kitty should not endures such pain. No animal should endures such pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment