Sunday 28 November 2010

U


At first, you were someone that caught me eyes. Then you were a friend. We were never close until that period. I like your company. I like having you around. It doesn’t just satisfy my eyes, but your presence lightens up the room.
The more good things I heard about you, the more I know I didn’t like the wrong guy.
That day, while I was having lunch with my girls, something I heard please me. They were fooling around with his name and joking about us being together…
Well, I don’t really see it coming. I told them that he is such great guy, he has got class. Then all three of them responded immediately, and in the same manner. They said, “You have too!” 
Something about the respond turned on my ego booster and I truly appreciate it. I mean, hey… Why should I feel intimidated falling in love with a guy I think is great? I am equally amazing as well. I shouldn’t feel powerless and nothing is impossible. Even though there is a chance my prediction is right, that there will not be possibility between us, I shouldn’t have feel weak!
Well, I am always insecure despite all the might I possess. I guess my sanity and the past experience together with my ego pulled me back so that I don’t get hurt the second time around.
I will just enjoy myself as his friend. It’s the best for all. Eventually, I just wanted everyone around me to be happy. I’m incapable to make every member in my family happy. I wish at least I could be the best for my friends.

6 comments:

  1. U are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmhmhmhm...throw away your sanity...though it is easier said than done, i must admit. Now, first, i must say, you probably don't know me, but i mean you no harm. I just wanted to comment on this post, which had some...significance to me. I do know how the insecure, past experience, and all that feel like. But I would like to know why you feel that there is no possibility. IF, that is, if you feel comfortable talking about it.

    -cjack

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's best if you are really a stranger who just randomly bump to this post. =)I guess i don't have enough confidence with myself when he is so laid back and carefree. He is a nice guy. I'm emo...i think... LOL. it's complicated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, i'm not exactly a random stranger..but I AM random, and i'm practically a stranger...i mean, i know who you are, (like your name, and stuff) but i don't KNOW you, know you. If you know what I mean. So i guess i AM a random stranger, eh? Crap i'm getting sidetracked. Well, let me say that everyone gets emo and...what isn't complicated?

    - Cjack : The Random Stranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... u are making me curious and guessing... do i know you, cuz you sound familiar... very! I think i have a name in my head...
    you noe, i dun normally respond to ppl who i cop as stranger... this is bizarre~ in a way. Well, if u dun behave funnily, i guess im okay being fwen with a i-might-know-stranger~

    good day

    ReplyDelete