Wednesday 3 February 2016

Last week.

Now my blog is often pass due... not up todate.

Nway so long i recall the memories i guess its okay. Thats y i never have the heart to shut this page no matter how grey and emo i am.

So lets see what do i remember....

28th of Jan was the 1st date of the release of Ola Bola. A movie i wanted to watch since i saw the trailer on tv. 1st was because of the song. 2nd was because of the spirit of the patriotism... haha... well.

So i dated my current favourite to watch at Palm mall. A warm night out but shall adjust movie time a bit so that he wont have to drive back too late.
That was our 1st myvi tailing back to back till i reached my home safely. Im seriously have never been given such protection b4. So i dont know how to react but to allow. Nway he did it without my permission.

Then came saturday. He had a badminton game with fwen n stranger. The clarification post came early. Haha... yea. Thats what happened. I cant recall when was the last time i could have 4 hours chat with a friend over a dinner. Like real chat and it was a 2 way communication. I thk for the past 1 year i forgotten how to express myself.

He is still cold with me in office. Sweet texter aint much of an attraction. Its so weird okay.
Today i got to know something that i shouldnt know which i already knew.
However inexperience a woman is or how incredibly stupid she is, you cant fight her sixth sense. She just knew. But knowing it doesnt make me feel better thus sometimes it is better left hanging n untouched.

Sometimes some people take things in extreme ways. Im also one of them. Thats y this misunderstanding went the way it did.
You may keep avoiding me. Since thats what you want.

My heart ache a little every time i see you.
And i really care no matter what happen, i still care.
You gotta take good care of your self and be well.
Pls be happy. Dont give up on yourself.

Sometimes i have some sweet dreams involving people i care about in recent. A lot of times in our dreams we see people but dont see faces. Its like it is purposely blurred to avoid you knowing ur future.
So if i so happen to have lil consciousness in dream then ill be assuming that that person is that someone. Yesterday dream was a bit different. Im not sure if he was my 3rd main crush or the current favourite. I thk should be the latter one. However silly it was it seemed pleasant. I kinda saw who he is.

You say u care and you wont give up.
Words are powerful. If you dont mean it dont say it.
We shall see if you meant your words.

Cuz someone from the past promises the world and he apparently doesnt giv a fuck and forgo promises now.

U are not a replacement.
And I am not a game.

I need assurance cuz i have no guts to make the call anymore.
I dont recognise faith and i cant judge anymore.

So dont play me. Im tired. Very tired.





No comments:

Post a Comment