Wednesday 10 February 2016

Chor 3. Hoi Gung Dai Kat


Noon dated Lanson for a brief lunch.

Done my csr duty in the morning. The time has never passes so quickly. 
Day time was freaking busy. Customer never stop coming. I never fail to entertain. I seriously think that im good at what im doing. You dont have to love your job to be great at it. You just have to prove your worth.


Ms Yap gave everyone an angpau for a good kick start to a brand new year. Happiee :)
A woman i dearly respect.
Feng shui book said ill clash with a woman superior. I hope it is not you cuz ill be sad.


Night dated lek and jo. 
I missed us so badly. What we had almost every wed and sometime additional hours over the weekend last time can only be done few months once now.
This is the 1st one after 4 months. 


Can never get enough of you both. 
I wouldnt and couldnt choose which one of you i love more. 

Hope we got to gather 1 more round b4 ah lek go back to Kuching. 

Woot. So tired. Thank you for listening and
advising. Haha... so very innocent kan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment