Thursday 18 February 2016

Surprise surprise...


Chor 10

Well. Well. What do we have?
After 2 days of leaves... after a disappointing vday expectation, i was expecting a hard day at office with all the delayed works since cny started.

Around 10plus to 11am... i saw an uncle carrying a bouquet of flower and heading to me. I was thinking hey... my bizM is receiving another bouquet... how lovely. Then the uncle came nearer and i saw my name on the card. I got blushed and was speechless.

The office went gaga and all the women were guessing who and buzzing around me. Gosh. Immediately i thought of KY as i did mentioned about sun flower that day when he surprised me with a dinner n movie on vday. I told him that it would be perfect if there is a bouquet of sunflower. 

Last year bday he couldnt get me sun flower.
This year even though it was a late delivery but it was very surprising and thoughtful. 

So very sweet of you :)
I knew it was you. You may continue not to admit it. Haha... so romantic and im so loved.

Happy aside, i knew this perfect lil gift will create many misunderstanding and rumours. Whenever the colleague caught me alone, they will ask me about who is the secret admirer, and some ask if that person is so and so... some ask around and guess around. Hahaha... 

This surprise was not under my control.
Therefore i should not be held responsible on whatever consequence that came after it.
:)




As planned, we had our dinner at a new found place in Seremban. Lanson ffk and left us 4 stranded with well... just 4 people. 
Nice place nice dinner nice people. 

Will definitely go again.
And i got drunk again. 
Sigh.

*

It had been long since the last time we spend time together. 
I forgotten the intensity we once had. 
I think you got stuck in the woods.
Im confused. 

*

Period should be coming. 
Got me tummy bloated and mood swing. 
Now i feel chilly and feverish. 
Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment