Sunday 28 February 2016

27th of Feb


Mr Charming ??

Close.

:)



Odd start. But every time i see you i forgot the rest.
I forgot my self consciousness let alone anger or my pms. 

I dont know what you have in you.
You calm me almost immediately.
This i wont let you know. 
Cuz you already knew. 
Capricorn is someone with good confidence, sensible and practical. 

Be me. That's the only thing i need to do
and what you ask of. 

Im trying to be more open. 
As i always say, i dont intend to be difficult,
It takes the right person to figure it all out. 

If you cant, dont bother. 
If you will, care and dare, you are most treasured.

Shameless selfie
They say if you take care of some thing,
It will blossom.

I dont know what i have in me.
I dont know what you see in me.
But i do know that she and i have a few similarities.

Coincidence? I realized that men tend to have specific preference on women's trait. And it's obvious in both their old n new flames. 

This doesnt apply to women though. 1st, most of my gf have stable relationship with their 1st bf. Those who have exes, their current favourite has nothing similar to their past's. 
Same goes to my past crushes. Nothing similar.
Nothing physically though. 
But all of them share the same traits that i like...
Kindness, soft spoken, talented/passionate and that all oozes charms. 

The last time I play bowling & arcade game
was very long time ago. I cant remember when.
 But very paiseh. Cuz i dont know how i would react to the games and this uncertainty make me feel unsure.... Embarrassing kan? Sorry.

I guess it doesnt matter kot. A lof of fun!
 Lets do it again!
Next round is on me. Dont argue yea.
Cuz i didnt argue with you on that very fine day.


Thanks for the pampering :)
X biasa. Should i get used to it?

Some quotes that speaks to me:


I remember i asked Joanne how do i tell if that person means to me. How do i tell that i have make my choice?

She asked me a question.

When you saw the belated vday flower delivery, who did you wish it was from?


And i knew i had an answer to that.

***

Anyway...
Let time do its wonder.
God of Egypt didnt sucks because my movie date did not.

Gosh. I hope you dont read me.
So damn cheesy.

*blush*

*blush*

I wanna seek for assurance.
Pls dont deceive me.



***







No comments:

Post a Comment