Saturday 13 February 2016

D day after U65 gathering & D day before V day


12th Feb 2016

What a way to start our 10th Anniversary in 2016. 
All these faces never fade from my memory. 
We might dont talk every day, we dont gather every week or even month but our spirit of togetherness is solid and ever lovely.

I think i can live without a bf but i cant ever live without you all.
Appreciation is what i learn from you all. 
This is the very 1st year we did our annual gathering the opposite round. It was on an odd friday date mostly met after work well... maybe just me. So it was a dinner gathering and as usual we often end up in monitor house. 

I miss you all already. 
The date end up around 1am.
Fetched jiayie n hubby home and i reached home around 2am. Record breaking.

And my mom being my mom somehow had some emotional breakdown these 2 nights truly spoil my day. Thumbs up for u! You just never fail!
A spoonful of sugar a spoonful of shit. 



*

I guess i fail yet again. 
Lol... I guess there is something wrong with me.
I dont know how to love. Therefore i dont deserve it.

Somehow i felt that im always 2nd choiced, not being prioritized. 
I feel like people like to keep me waiting and presuming while nobody ever really assure me and made me their 1st choice. 

Am i missing any sign here? 
I thought my sensitivity level is pretty high so i dun think i get them wrong?

Anyway, like always, ill get better. 
No matter how many people fail me, i cant give up on myself. Be strong JC. 
So you know how my ego comes from?
:) This is learning curve right?

Thank you for your lessons. 
Both short and long. 

*

So different yet so similar.

*

Ooiii... American Idol at its last season for real. 
Since the day the show chose the latest 3 judges the show lost its magic. I missed many episodes and i dont feel bad. Haha... Then The Voice takes over reality talent shows' rating. 

I hope by its tag as the last season, Idol can make a comeback as a perfect closure to the longest running singing competiton in US? 

This year talents not bad o... Pls stop screw up my favourite songs. 

JLo i love u. But i find your goosies doesnt reflect good talents. While mine definitely did. Hahahaha
I like u better performing than judging contestant. 
*
I miss my long hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment