Saturday 20 February 2016

Yesterday (19/2) evening i was abit startlet to find 2 beautiful big stray dogs (i was told the dogs are twins) follow a 90 yrs old aunty when she came down from my car after i sent her home. 

They were so happy to see her and i was told that they follow her everywhere as body guards. As early as 6am morning walk to 9pm companions whenever she is out of the house. 

That reminded me of my baby whenever he sees me home. 
That reminded me that kindness exists which often repays by loyalty.
That reminded me that if u take care of sumthg they turn into sumthg beautiful and more.

They turn into sumthing beautiful and more. 
That applies to human too.

*

An odd Saturday.
I wanted to stay at home.
But i wanted to go out too.
I dont wish to be at home but i wanna feel homey.

I need to find the heart. Home is where the heart is.
So i asked Joanne out. She somehow is always available for me. All times. Is like her availability can sense that i need her.
I wanted to see the lighting and fireworks at City Park, a function organized by IJM at S2.

But i hate the crowd and the alarmingly crazy loads of human potentially rubbing shoulders with me with all sweats and odours. You have no idea how disturbing that idea is that to me. Still both jo and i tried our luck going to city park perhaps to lepak at kfc and see from a far. But the parking pattern and the number of cars spotted were freaking us out. She patiently giving a few shot to find parking and after going a few rounds, both of us finally gave up. Haha...

So we end up going to Jusco, her dinner at kfc, my heavenly indulgence of Sangkaya ice cream and we went for a movie The Mermaid. A movie i have zero expectation but it turns out great. Just like everyone's comment about it. Its message about protecting marine ecosystem and loving aquatic animals really hit me in the heart. FYI, im a bio student. Im glad Stephan Chow use this approach to bring out awareness. I solute his kindness. And gosh... i love the main actor Deng Chao!!!

Joanne, she is special. Its like im talking with a mirror. The only different is that this joanne will talk back and we laugh in different tone. Hahahaha...

So alike. So in sync.
What is wrong wit u? Wit me? With us?
Our history goes way back then. Form 2?
You are one of the few things high school gave to me that i appreciate. The rest for me were just blurry and nonsense.

Next time dont scream in the cinema hall ok?

***

When i start to care about someone
I will start to give in a lot.
Im sorry that it was another 3am chatting.
U r so sleep deprived.
Change for the better is definitely a good thing.
As long as you are comfortable.
You are adored the way you are.

Im happy we have our lil ok...
#thefaultinourstars




No comments:

Post a Comment