Sunday 31 January 2016

Yesterday. 
Clarification. 
I guess it is important to come clean and be clarified prior to moving forward. Its only fair and crucial for recovery specifically towards the special one and oneself.

It was a unplanned dinner and we met after his game with friends.

The day b4 yesterday i finally told him the story that has been bothering me for a month which was actually a problem carried forward since complication occurred.

But i didnt tell him the person involved. 1stly i though the less people know about this the less issue will incur as we are all colleagues.

And i suppose he will know who is the party eventually. How hard it is to guess anyway cuz i cant lie. And he is so good in interrogation. Lolz.
But i appreciate the fact that he care to know.

The topic somehow reignited over the dinner and the cats were finally outta the bags. I spilled the beans and we even discussed over it.

Initial hesitation was gone as i can tell his intention to know and his sincerity to clear my mind and perhaps his uncertainties as well.

We shared past stories.

It was a 4 hours chat over a cosy dinner. :)
You got me thinking and listening in a good way. It's really difficult for me to open up especially when the drama just occurred recently. It's even harder when i couldnt tell or truly understand the story as a whole even though i was in the drama.

But my assurance was true. Leo doesnt make decision solely base on just one accusation or a fight. It was an accumulation of anger and upsets that got us behave the way we did.

When delaying decision is finally made there is no turning back. I could take forever to decide thus taking a huge leap and make a call that could totally change our life path is pure horror. So if i ever make a decision then it is for real. Dont doubt my choice.

Yesterday i saw another side of maturity in you. You are indeed very different. Enlighten me...

Rebirth?






No comments:

Post a Comment