Thursday 21 January 2016

January dates


Dated at IOI city mall :)

Luckily the spoiler didnt manage to spoil our date.

Im still not sure if this is call a date. 

And im not sure if you want people to know it or not. 

So i dont really dare to take photo of us or post any of yours at fb.

Course finished early so i checked in to the Wellness Mines Resort 1st thing once work is done.

Then I rest bath and i went to ITTC to fetch L to the mall as per agreed. After eating and walk about, the clock shown 10pm and the mall was closing. He didnt appear to wanna go back hostel and suggested bowling and movie too.

Eventually we agreed on driving around Cyberjaya and Putrajaya.

He told me all the historic past of his, his 1st job at Cyberjaya. The house he used to stay, his eating spots during lunch hour and so on...

He openly told me alot of things. 
:)

Do you tell them to others too?

Those memories that you have there at Cyberjaya were they include your ex?

I hope you werent reminiscing past memories of hers with me. Dont make me her replacement or a better version?

Pls convince me

Dont give up on me

Make me fall for you for good

Let me forget the past.

Im giving in and im accepting the odds

So be clear and be real :)


***

22th of Jan. 

Exactly 20 days from your bday.

Your gift which i have earlier booked 1 month ago finally has arrived. So happen that you have dated me so i was wondering if i should deliver it or wait next time with another purpose. 

I dont wish you to feel that i was rushing to something or wanting to make u stress ...

It was really meant for bday gift.
So i decided to send to you. 
We had fun guessing it didnt we?
A Thermos.
I hope you like it.

We watch a movie that i really wanted to watch. 
The Boy. 

A few scary part got me really scared. i have warned you about my pattern if i watch a horror movie. Haha... sorry i cant help those habit.

Sorry that it was boring beyond my expectation. 
Huhu... but im glad you are willing to keep me companied. 

We tried food court tonite and it was heaty. You fulfilled my Sangkaya request too. Few boxes ticked.

This week you shown more appearances.
I expected next week too :)

*

Your attention got me distracted and made me focus on you and myself in another dimension. 
You redirected my attention to my health and well being. My emotion and feeling and comfort was prioritized. That i am supposed to love myself because only that i am capable to love others. 
All these theories that i have learned are finally finding its reason to practice. I promise that no matter where this new lead leads to, i will keep this well being onwards. 

I know i cant waste any more time on unnecessary and i shouldnt have put my all to others and make others as reason and only reason to my happiness.

23 yrs left for my ultimate years. 
I have given a lot... i have taken back much...
Nothing too much of what i wanted but i end up satisfying to little gratefulness. 

As long as my family are healthy.
As long as they are safe.
As long as my friends are happy.
As long as i have enough money to spend.
As long as i know i can still possibly achieve my dreams be it just a glimpse or a permanent success in coming future.

Ill be happy.

Thanks L

No comments:

Post a Comment