Tuesday 5 January 2016

4th of January :)

1st working day of year 2016.
3rd date with you.
5th year with Pbb.
2nd interview with UOB.

Special dates are meant to be celebrated.

I braved up, collected all the courage i have to ask him out on the fine monday. A belated dinner i said.
I wanted it to be on its actually date but i dont wish to take away his friends gathering. I doubt he would give it to me as well. We do text quite a lot over the phone especially on that very days. So i thought it was only fair that i treat him dinner.

I started the day pretty nervous. As usual he only came to branch after lunch hour and he wore a blue shirt which to me its pretty presentable.
He left around 4 pm and i begin to wonder if he actually forgotten our dinner plan.

Anyway, we eventually made our way to uptown and i introduced him D' bangkok Wok. He can easily make me feel comfortable and conversation was smooth and light. We had our 2nd round of coffee just the way i like it. Slowly he begin to shake off the shyness as well. He was very open with me and he could make me tell almost everything. Hmmp... im supposed to be a close book.

His shy smile is seriously charming. Someone i really wish to explore better.
Thanks to his presence, i feel very much less miserable for the time being. I can definitely see myself giving in bit by bit.

Hmmpp. Pls just be kind 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment