Friday 8 January 2016

Is this what it feels like to be head over heels?
I have a feeling that this is really happening.
But im a bit scare. 

Initially i thought if this is just too fast to move on from a bad wound from the previous unforgiving crush. And we move on from text to dates pretty soon too. Is this because it is a mutual feeling? Or that we both have the same intention? 

I have been chase before both by younger boy n elder man but they both made me feel pure horror and doubtful, excitement aside. Who doesnt feel excited when there is a special attention dedicated to one? But if i have no similar feeling toward that person ill be agitated. 

But in this case this boy make me feel comfortable and i feel giddy with his gentleman ness and his charm.

I like him being awkwardly shy and yet he tried to be brave and is thoughtful.
From the get go i have already heard a lot of good about him. 
But when my focus wasnt on him earlier, i only care about the other unworthy love.
Now that i noted his presence i begin to think back on how we could have started. 

Nway that is not really important too i suppose. Im just glad that i have had the opportunity to get to know him and his beautiful soul.

Im still trying to gauge more details and see how far we can go from here. And thankfully this relationship is finally a mutual one. Erm...

But i cant tell for sure as well. If he happen to be just a flirting partner or whatever... I would be devastated. It would be one of the worst ever feeling following the last sour grapes. Like he said.

I want to trust him.
I really wish to. 
I dont want to rush into a relationship.
But i do not wish to waste more time seeking figuring committing loving but to not avail.
Failing one crush after another is taking its toll on me.
I dont have problem to wait for the right one but if you happen to be not the right one then dont make me believe that you are.

Could you not be another rotten potato?
Be brave pls. 
Be persistence and consistence.
Break my wanting to persevere.

Okie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment