Saturday 9 January 2016

Lately ive been jamming some Daughtry songs. A few of them really spoke to me when his 1st album was released. Along the releases i found a few specifically special like It's not over, I got over you, Coming Home and Fighting for superman.

And I got over you suddenly become my favourite again. Year 2009 mia song applies to me now.
The lyrics hit me like a hammer...

"When you slammed the front door shut
A lot of others open up, so did my eyes
So i can see, that you were not the best for me
....
Im slowly getting closure
I guess it is really over ..."

I think i really let go :)
Cuz this sucks realization doesnt hurt anymore.

Esp the moment when u keep telling and hinting perhaps indirectly or not purposely about your...
hmmp... nevermind na.

What we had all throughout 2015 was good.
I wish you well. I officially name u bff. Haha...

I say it always. U cant be bff with opposite sex without failing in an attempt to fall in love either way and knowing the impossibility of being a couple.

Ill keep a new open diary. I hope i will write enough
happy memories here before releasing its private tie to it.

It has been months of misery and i feel bad to even visiting my blog.

Be kind.
Be well.

Give me back my health.
Give me strength.
Give me bravery.

I found someone who could, want and able to read me. Im a close book to an extend im often confused if i am who i am or if i am the person who i try to portray.
He is rare and above all, different by a lot from the bunch.

Yesterday u mentioned something i dont think i have ever told you.
A bit spooky but i like how you try to read and analyse me.

Shy. Gosh. I blushed.

I realized i dont often try to be difficult.
I only need the right person to tell.
Dont take it easy.
Dont give up.




No comments:

Post a Comment