Wednesday 6 January 2016

Shy?
Cuz we are not alone?
Cuz i seem busy?

U missed my gaze this morning as though yesterday never happen.
Like it was just a dream.

That make me feel stupid.
U need to find me alone?
I cant be seen close to you in public?

It is weird you know?
Is there is something that i have done wrong?
For someone as low confidence as myself
You know... dont keep me guessing like that.

It was rude that you pretend that you didnt see me when i try to meet your gaze. It feels disrespectful.
Perhaps you are just shy.

I cant tell now.
Maybe.
Im a bit afraid right now.

Haha...
Who am i?

Like jiayie say, take it easy n slow.
Even if that doest work out. Or he gives up just like the previous one does...
i wont be hurt as much.

Oh well.
:(
:(
:(


No comments:

Post a Comment