Sunday 30 December 2012

Year End~

How I wish tomorrow is 1st of Jan 2013 already. 
The final day. The judgment day. The fearful day. I wish I could just take MC.
 I can't. The last day of the month, also the last day of the year. 
Acceptance, loan growth. profit growth, UIP, NPL, records, AA, meetings, ATM....

Im going nuts just by knowing all these shytes I will have to endure tomorrow. 

Gosh... pls. Just one more freaking day & I'll be free. 
Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be detached from this ATM responsibility. Tomorrow 6pm is the meeting time, which also is this cut off time for the stupid UIP calling. After meeting, I'll be finally detached from stress of month end acceptance & also year end's branch loan growth. End of nightmare. I'm shivering!

SIGH!!! But definitely not with future stress coming from the meeting. Year 2013's expectations & review of 2012 records. & I guess I won't wun be able to get away with unwanted spotlight which possibly might do me good or bad. I couldn't predict. I don't know~

I beg & pray that tomorrow time could tick a little bit faster & I could survive till day end.
Big paycheque comes with big responsibility. Like it or not, U gotta perform.

FML.

Seriously. This is not healthy at all. Pls give me strength to endure all these before something meaningful comes upon. I'll be good, I'll be better~ Be kind to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment