Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013

On the faithful 29th of December, my childhood/high school darling is married to her lover boy of 6 years.
It was touching, it was a true celebration of love I must said. 

We used to exchange letters when we were young. Most of the time I demanded it. Anyway, I have a soft spot for her, a delicate beauty. I like her a lot. This kinda fondness is rare. But we headed separate ways after Form 5. We didn't bid each other a warm goodbye, no proper update device like FB back then. FB got us back together! I met her only after almost 6 years & it was on her wedding we reunited. :')

It was really sweet. Still the same old gal, my Meerah~ currently as Puan Nameerah, beloved wife of her beau. 

I presented you a photo album as I knew you're gonna have a fabulous life ahead. I wish you could store every special moment of urs in it. 

She opened my eyes for the very 1st time; me attending a traditional Malay's Wedding. 
She teaches me that true love can waits. True love will prevails. True love exists. 

I have long lost these 3 beliefs. I'm sure I will meet one soon. :)

Dear Nameerah, I wish you & ur hubby happiness till eternity.

A wedding: A perfect reunion.


I don't look good always in every photos especially photo taken by others. But the winning year 2012 photo of mine is none other than this stupid face. Taken while I was at a budget hotel in Malim Jaya, on my MCO period. 

I used to recall my yearly journey especially during my university years. They were filled with excitements & a lot of happiness. Those time, I was already expecting new year's journey even before the year ends. 

Now, as in today, I was only looking forward to new year because I wanted to detach from my ATM week & all the bank's year end drama.

Year 2012 is a learning year. Full of testaments. Filled with challenges. Seasoned with disappointments, Crushes by evils, loaded with experiences. I felt like I was being thrown out, trashed & ditched before I was taken back to my branch. More difficulty ahead. However, great deals comes with bigger satisfaction when all my hard work was acknowledged. It comes with a huge price & I took every ounce of credit all by myself. Sigh.... When will my dream ever come true? Is this my destiny? 

Hell to the No~ LOL

The weather was being very kind that special day of Xmas 2012. I drove me & my babes to PD!!!
How bout that huh? LOL.
It was a fun fun ride with u both. :) :) :) Who would have thought the Donut is even crazier than a Banana boat~ Even jet ski kalah wei.... LOL!!! Let's do it again!!! I'm for sure not taking the back seat!
IT WAS A MAD 10 CRAZY HELL RIDE!!!
If you wanna experience a similar feeling of being in a car accident (crashed, flipped, trashed & rolled ), you might wanna try this. XD I'm not kidding! The man fondly called himself BOB took pictures of us & dare  Saukheng that the Donat is even scarier than a Roller Coastal ride & that she will scream like mad. Haha... I screamed like mad!


Hell year aside, I must say I had great great times with my fwens alternately in the year. 

-PBB GT mate having good fun "traning" time at HQ-
- A string of auditions with dreamers singers wannabe- 
- NT XV with NT mates-
-Had Bday celebration with F6 mates & Xtine, JoWSY; party continues with TMT at KL-
- A trip to Langkawi Island with insect mates-
- PBB dinner performance-
- A trip to Penang for Roomie & NT babes-
- An Xmas date @ Lowyat & Pavillion-
- A trip to PD @ 8miles beach- 
- A date with YS- the super LOL we shared...my gosh-

I met new people, I made new fwens, Crushed & decrushed, Denied & Accepted, loved & hated

I consider myself drawn a full circled & made the best out of the year. It comes with the beauty of imperfection, but it doesn't matter I guess cuz it inspires me to live better in the coming year. 

With only 10 minutes left of me to seal this post as the last post of the year, I thank everyone who loves me dearly & I wish you nothing but happiness for all year round of year 2013.

:)

 & A sweet call by my love Ms Siewin marked a great start of my year in 2013 :)
Thank you dear~ I hope you always remember you're important to me. Always too.

No comments:

Post a Comment