Sunday 2 December 2012

LET GO

Something unseen, unheard are better be written. 

At least sumbody might read me. Given that you understand me.

Letting go. Aish, big deal?  JLO's concert? Well, I like her like a lot. But I didn't love her madly. What make it even worst was MixFm keep repeating her hits triple plays every alternate period of time for 2 consecutive days. Some hits made me emo. Some hits unrecognizable didn't really appeal to me, so those make me feel better of letting go of this concert. She is a performer; Not a powerful ballad diva. So she gotta be seen rather than just be heard! Anyway, she as promised to our stupid Islamic representative, she will tone down the wardrobe to better suit our so said Malaysian culture & cancel off her dances to be less luring. She agrees to Indonesia & Malaysia.

 (Pls no offense cuz yesh, opposing superstar who has their culture of dressing or artistic value is ultimately STUPID!!! Say if USA banned YUNA for wearing headscarf while performing at their country or DISQUALIFY Shila Amzah participation in China for this Asian Wave competition cuz she wears scarf??  HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT??) 
& Guess what? What is our very own Miz Nina wearing & the way she dance? Korang Buta Ke?

 U have forced many superstars to cancel off their tour in MAS eg Beyonce & forced an annoyed Diva Mariah to only wear one attire blouse & jeans for her entire concert. The fact that they even choose to come is already a privilege to you Malaysia. Now because of our stupid brainless freaks, all of them choose Singapore. Do you even know how many fans from all over Asia are willing to spend on their journeys just to meet their idols? Do you even know how much income & taxes you ought to earn? Real Stupidity! Talk about their culture spoiling our youths & religion. My ass please. Fix your Rempit & Political shame before even pointing at else one. They even try to prevent Sir Elton John to perform. Like seriously?

*

That's one. Works have been tough. Or maybe I'm just tough on myself. Returning to work every saturdays kinda freak me out on what I have signed myself up to last November. ( Hey, maybe I should write some misery song about Last November huh?) Not that I'm a workaholic, U bet I do stuff pretty speedily too. So what drives all this work madness? I have myself committed every 24/7. I barely had time for myself except for every night for myself, my lappy & the internet. Gosh. 
What's wrong? Take it slow & relax? You teach me! 

Anyway, month end is over. Phew~ Oh, I switched seat already as requested by my boss. Next to a super experienced senior. Facing directly my boss room X_X!!!
Good & bad though. I got my own space for a lot of my stuff. Had seats for customers. Less chilly. My ex seat was the coldest spot in the office if you ask me. My relieve colleague is switched as well. To another lady. A relief indeed! Somehow the rest keep asking me to be careful. Wow! So political.

*

My grandpa... Oh gosh. He's getting weaker by weeks. Since the day he fell down, all problems started to come. His legs becomes numb & weak. He couldn't walk nicely. Now he couldn't even go out from the house. He was an active man where he enjoys going out to town meeting his buddies & everything. Now he's like useless. You know, He felt useless. That kinda hurts me. 

Today when my mom & I visited him @ my uncle's, he was having his nap resting on the bed. My mom being the caring one toward oldies sat on the bed side talking to him. I kept checking on them time to time cuz I just have no patient like she did & I couldn't face it. Half way through the conversation, I heard him cry. He said he was giving trouble to grandma & the children. Life's punishing him at this age of life. I crumbled. 

Came back home, I saw my dearest. A very old dog, coughing badly day to day. Sigh.
Helpless. 

Age is not being kind to us. It takes away your youth, your passion & most importantly your health. Time for some deep thoughts & new year resolutions if the world doesn't end by the end of this month. 

*

There a lot of things in life that I couldn't wait. Impatient. I noe right. 
I could've rush into a relationship. I could've give up entirely on my job. I could've chase my dreams ignoring all necessity. I could've give in to everybody desires.
I noe certain things don't come easily. Certain things if you don't chase it, they don't come by. Certain things are far fetched still you can't let go. Certain things are just not meant to be yours. Don't even dream bout it

But humans are designed to be ungrateful. We hardly feel satisfy with whatever we have. We are born with thirst & we are here to be sinners. 


Hmm............ really. Where are thou'?
NoWhere. O NowHere.

To wait or to seek; I guess Im gonna go with the latter. 
Nite.


Happy Monday. Right!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment