Sunday 16 December 2012

Weekend

I had a happy Saturday Nite Gathering. A real happy gathering. 
I'm not sure what was the real factor, but I was at peace, tired but happy. 

Thinking about it, I almost FFK as I felt asleep 1 hour before taking off. Since I did the talking earlier of the day, so I can't be not making the walk materialized. 

Not many people were called, only familiar faces were invited. 2 partial U65 family members were there;
Mr. Gan ~ Kay Ling BF. 
Mr. Tan ~ OPM BF. 

Wow, Mr. Tan, nice to meet you in person. You look much fine in person than in photo. 
Both PHD levels BF.
I'm impressed, gurlz. :)

2 boys in the gathering asked a very funny question; If I am seeing someone already? They said they could feel it.... I was like... Boy's intuition? So wrong! lol

*

My Bonia watch, hand-me-down by my dad was worn out, battery was dead earlier & very soon it will condemned. I wanna buy myself one since ages. Since bonus, erm... it's actually my accumulated & annualized OT income, arrived early on 12/12/12, I was geared up to purchase one expensive piece of accessory. 

I had my eyes fixed on several brands. Titus, Citizen & Seiko. 
Eventually only Titus won my heart. I was picking among 5 types. Price was an option although I have already set my price range at RM500 to RM800. I finally selected one after looking through the options available. Manly type, kinetic powered watch, scar proof screen just perfectly fit this lousy careless maiden. RM849 @ 10% + 10% discounts. Hence the final price fall just right into my range.
It's a early Xmas gift from me to myself  :)

I had myself a ring in the beginning of the year, a deng expensive purse & now an even expensive watch. Ouch!
Do I feel bad? Seriously, No hard feeling cuz if I am to be compared with my buddies, I'm considered as the lousy spender or perhaps the stingy max banker earner. XD
Personal belief... not sure if it apply to anybody at all.
I believe certain accessories one have to have to represent themselves. 
Of course money has gotta do the talking. For me, the watch, purse & a good looking phone are the few items that signifies you & your current status. 
The idea is that for instant, I earn this paycheck, hence I'm eligible to purchase goods at this price range. Whether or not I will picked the outliers or simply the medium priced products everybody enjoy is a question or rather a matter of choice. 
I'm spoil by choices. I hate making decision on available choices. A phobia.
I have big lust over branded items. I'm drivin by price tags. My eyes can tell which products are expensive & they often fancy them. So far, they have behave according to my mind & my wallet. My heart has no say in making decision cuz it's a weak portion of me who often find times to get crushed by wrong intuitions & fanciful imaginations.  
So, I have long lock it behind bars & only allows it to do what it's good at. 
Passion & Dreams.
LOL
Well :)
My heart might ache a bit. But I'm happy with my new toy. 
Sigh, another Monday. Another busy day. 
Short week ahead though. Taken leave on Thur & Fri :) 
Specifically for Santa Hunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment