Saturday 22 December 2012

22nd Xmas Celebration :)

This early celebration is even more meaningful since we all escape the dooms day unscratched.

Though no apocalypse, either one of us could also hurt ourselves in one way or another but we didn't right?... i.e jatuh longkang on a bright sunny afternoon? LOL...they get me on this XD So it's worth a celebration.

Im sure that I'm confident that the end of the world is not due anytime soon. However, I took leaves on these 2 days which also mean I have a lot of free space in my brain that plays an uncertainty part in my belief. & The world seems to standstill where everyone was counting down on the times & it was exceptionally rare where the environment seems so quiet. The weather itself did not help either as black clouds were mapping across the sky.
I can't help but being anxious. Well...

Hail the mother nature I love you. Pls only kaboom when I leave the world for good. 

I had a fabulous outing today. A collective of only 5 people all of which dancer mates of PT31st.
I recently met one of them in her convocation but the rest I've yet to meet at least 1 year or longer. 
I must say it was just the purfect time for a gathering on my fav festival of all. 

Missed KTM on 8.30. Dammit. If only I could wake up slightly earlier...  Never mind, the day progressed well. Just well. Karaoke season is never a bad idea for every occasion. I have my favourite duet with Beary whom I have been looking forward to sing with. :) We could've done much better. 1st time :) Many more to come right?


I actually plan to visit all decoration in the whole Bukit Bintang area. But once we reach Pavillion, we chose to just chill out @Starbuck & chat which I totally agreeable. Coffee & fwens.... What's more spiritual than that? Wherever I am, that particular spot will be the noisiest in the room. Especially if we have 38, 48, & super talkative psychologist among us :) :) How purfect!

We could seriously talk all night if we want to. Sadly, there's time frame & we have to bid goodbye to each other - Not without a big beary hug to all of them. Very strong close hug. Only those worthy of. 


It aint easy to travel all the way to Bukit Bintang using public transport. Especially when I'm not really familiar with the lines & transition... Scary la... all these should have been experienced while I was still undergrad. 
Anyway, traveling is deadly tiring. It wasn't very far, long or even troublesome. Somehow, the drive to do it is low & I get too tired easily. 

Since, everyone of them is around the KL city & I'm the only one here... It's only logic that I travel upward once in awhile... Sigh. Tak patut la....


It worth every ounce of willingness for me to do so cuz every moment with u guys are golden. 
Yea, I'm expressive with words :)

PT 31st Dancers. Once a PT dancer, always a PT dancer. 
Merry Christmas 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment